Monday, December 5, 2011

Tracy Negoshian Sale


I'm a little late to the party (I missed the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale) but Tracy Negoshian still has some amazing sales going on!  Thanks to Lindsay at Vineyard Loveknots for posting about the lobster tunic she got on Black Friday.  Once I saw that it is still on sale for $24.99 (0riginally $78.00) I knew I had to get one too!

I may or may not have gotten the things below... and couldn't be more excited about buying nautical tunics and a seahorse dress in December! #comeonsummer

Just wanted to tell y'all about these amazing sale in case you haven't heard about it!





All images and prodcuts taken from the Tracy Negoshian website

4 comments:

Lindsey Leigh said...

Ok I ordered a tunic and got it on friday and I am personally dissapointed in the fit. It looks like a medical scrub on me. the shoulders are all broad and boxy on me.., just not a good fit. I am going to wait til spring and see how i feel abotu it before making any rash decisions [ i.e. selling it ]

Carolina On My Mind said...

I love Tracy Negoshian! I got one of the dresses last summer and wore it out - so comfy!!

Kate said...

I just ordered the pink seahorses. I hope it fits! Can't beat that price

Anonymous said...

BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Bought a dress I was able to try on while on vacation, liked it. Ordered four more from the website and they are a disaster! Sizing was very inconsistent- one too big, one didn't even fit over my chest and one smelled worse than rotten eggs. Very disappointed with "management" - as they like to be almightily referred to as... not willing to take them back as they were purchased on Black Friday. Quality and their attitude stinks worse than their merchandise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...