Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sea It...Love It... - ModCloth


I know pretty much all I have posted about lately is fashion, I promise I'll write a post with more than actually 20 words soon, but I can't help it.  There is just so much cute stuff out there and this is my favorite time of year for shopping!!

Like...this dress.... peeerfect for a summer day or night!

ModCloth It's a Sher-Bet Dress
  
and in other news, I am in the process of making a Facebook page for my little blog. It's not going to be super snazzy (I need to get a logo and blog update done!) but I feel like it will be an easy way to share all the tons of nautical things that I find.  I will still post them on them here as well, FB will be just another outlet to share the nautical greatness I find in my google stalking!

9 comments:

preppylove said...

That dress is SO CUTE!! I'm loving all of the clothes that you post!

Anonymous said...

The dress is perfect - right up my street!

BAH said...

SO adorable!

Charleston Girl said...

Ahh..I saw this dress on Pinterest and I love it. Too bad I gave up buying clothes for Lent...only a few weeks left. :)

Speaking of...are you on Pinterest? You can pin nautical there and I will totally stalk it. :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

SO cute!

JMB said...

I love Mod Cloth! And I too have been thinking about making a Facebook page....but alot of people from my hometown don't know I blog and I kind of like it that way! haha xo

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Adorable dress...it's kind of Anthropologie-esque!

oomph. said...

such a fun print!

[oomph.]

Nuha said...

oh my goodness, this dress is too cute!

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...