Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crazy for Coral - iPhone Cases


I've been so MIA.  I have lots to share about my summer and lots of nautical products I've found to share with y'all.  One are these cases below.  I posted a while back on nautical iPhone cases and when I saw the two below I knew I had to share them as well.  I've heard rumors that the iPhone 5 is coming out in September!! They best make these covers below for that one too! 

Swoozies Coral iPhone Case - Aqua

Swoozies Coral iPhone Case - Coral

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! And I'm hoping those rumors are correct about the iPhone coming out!

Michelle said...

These are awesome!!!!

I haven't been blogging in such a long time- I feel like I'm visiting an old friend coming back to read your blog :)

Caitlin C. said...

I'm obsessed with these! So, so cute.

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Love Swoozies and these covers! I'm so hoping the 5 does come out next month. I still have a 3GS and it's slowly starting to fail me :( Happy almost Friday!

The Pink Growl said...

that last coral one looks an awful lot like a UT orange! :)

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

these are SOOOOO cute!! love!!

Ashley said...

dude i have been SOOO MIA! but i love these cases...and we still need a catchup session....i'm thinking multiple ones ;)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love the aqua one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...