Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Day in the Life of a Beachcomber


Going through pictures from this summer, I found some from when I went to Fort Macon to look at shells back in June.   Well, I say I went to look at shells, and I do, but I also look at every. other. thing. on the beach as well.  

These poor people didn't know what was about to hit them when I power walked and got ahead of them

I wanted to strap this bad boy to the top of my car and bring it home.  I thought it would make a beautiful, nautical Christmas tree!


I sifted through piles and piles of seaweed. Some of my greatest finds come from these piles.

The beautiful rock jetty at Fort Macon. I walked out a ways and the men fishing were looking at me like I was crazy.. But I did get to see some pretty crabs!



 and this is what happens when I get my treasures home and don't clean them immediately.... 

Yup, ALL those bags are bags full of shells that need to be cleaned...



1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm also seashell obsessed! My husband says I've officially moved into hoarder status

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...