Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Day in the Life of a Beachcomber


Going through pictures from this summer, I found some from when I went to Fort Macon to look at shells back in June.   Well, I say I went to look at shells, and I do, but I also look at every. other. thing. on the beach as well.  

These poor people didn't know what was about to hit them when I power walked and got ahead of them

I wanted to strap this bad boy to the top of my car and bring it home.  I thought it would make a beautiful, nautical Christmas tree!


I sifted through piles and piles of seaweed. Some of my greatest finds come from these piles.

The beautiful rock jetty at Fort Macon. I walked out a ways and the men fishing were looking at me like I was crazy.. But I did get to see some pretty crabs!



 and this is what happens when I get my treasures home and don't clean them immediately.... 

Yup, ALL those bags are bags full of shells that need to be cleaned...



2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm also seashell obsessed! My husband says I've officially moved into hoarder status

Anonymous said...

URGENT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER  AND LOTTERY WINNING SPELL DR GBOJIE WHATSAPP HIM ON  +234906641018



​​​​​​​What a miracle to have my ex back  and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr gbojie for taking time to help me cast the spell that {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor gbojie you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com you can also call him on +2349066410185  website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...