Saturday, January 22, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to Seashells and Southern Belles! I spend a rather large amount of time scouring the internet for anything nautical and sea-life inspired and decided to start a blog to have somewhere to share all my findings.  Even though I'm two hours from an ocean, my house is full of sea-inspired accents.  I've tried not to go overboard (no pun intended) but I don't care if I have because it's what I love!

Not everything on here will be nautical. Believe it or not, I occasionally do find things I like that don't have seahorses and sand dollars on them. The Southern Belles part comes from my love of everything southern.   I've grown up in the south and love good ol' southern football, southern/preppy clothing, southern accents, southern gentlemen, southern hospitality, etc.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Leo said...

Very funny - I am the same way although I live on the water. I scour the internet for coastal and sea inpsired things...and my house is one big seashell!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...