Monday, January 24, 2011

Sea It...Love It... - Target

In terms of shopping, this is one of my most favorite times of year! I kid you not, I get anxiety when I go into stores and see their new spring and summer collections.  Pottery Barn and the gigantic nautical collection they have every year (dinnerware, bedding, etc.) is a prime example.  All of these choices pose a major problem because I want it ALL and I can be quite indecisive while shopping.  I have said for years (ask my friends) that anything sea-inspired sells out pretty fast; at least it does around here. If something at Old Navy or Target has a seashell or an anchor on it, it's gone within days.  More designers should catch on to this!  Below are a few things from Target  that they've just put out.  We better get it while we can, it might not be there for long...


Long Coral Charm Pendant Necklace




Coral Starfish Necklace

Coral Stone Ring

Coral & Aqua Ring


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the coral stone ring a lot! Cute blog! :)

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...