Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Fancies - Beach Bachelorette Party!



Today, for Friday's Fancies with {av}, of {long distance loving}, I have created a dream look for the bachelorette party I am going to at the beach this weekend. My cousin Emily is getting married in June and I can't wait to celebrate at the beach this weekend!  I love, love this maxi dress. How cute is the tie on it?  I never, ever would buy a $198 sunhat or a $895 swimsuit (that looks like one you can get at Target) butttt hey, this is Friday's Fancies right!  Here's to a great weekend on the beach! I also am getting a massage tomororw morning.  Let's hope I can be quiet for that long... I just might talk that masseuse's ears off :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Beach Bachelorette Party
French Connection maxi dress
139 EUR - zalando.de

Lanvin bikini swimwear
$895 - barneys.com

Eugenia Kim beach hat
$198 - intermixonline.com

Ray Ban aviator sunglass
$159 - mytheresa.com

StriVectin-SH Age Protect SPF 30
$49 - nordstrom.com

14 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute! I wore a similar maxi dress the night all of my girls and I went out on the town for mine. It was hot pink stripes with white. Love the hat!

The Everything List said...

i wish i was beaching this weekend!

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

I love that maxi dress! Super cute! Hope you have tons of fun at the Bachelorette party!
Happy Friday!
Jenn @ Going the Distance

Stephanie said...

Enjoy the massage!! Love the dress!

Unknown said...

I am in such a beach mood! I love this :)

I hope you can stop by my blog to check put my friday's fancies!

http://babycravings.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Wow $895 for that suit!! Enjoy the beach and your massage!

Charleston Girl said...

I agree - why is that suit so darn expensive!?! Thank goodness for Target! :)

Love the hat too... another thing you can get cuter at Target, lol.

Maura said...

i am so jealous of your massage! enjoy it and i'm obsessed with that dress! and agreed, $895 is insane for a bathing suit

Unknown said...

That bikini is cute, I love the color! I'm going on a beach vacation next week - I can't hardly wait! Have a great time!!

Jenna said...

Love the maxi dress with the bow - so sailoresque!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the bachelorette party!

xoxo
Jenna

Lindsey said...

I love this outfit, found you via Av's link-up! Such the perfect outfit for the beach. Great picks.

Lauren Caldwell said...

PERFECT beach bachelorette weekend outfit! Love that 'kini! :)
Have a FAB weekend!
xo::Lauren @ tickled.

Nikell said...

Maxi dresses are my favorite!!

Just stopping by from Friday's Fancies to say hello...Have a fabulous weekend,

Nikell

ali v. said...

Dream away girl--you know that's what Friday’s Fancies are all about ;) Only in a dream can an $895 swimsuit be a reality! haha. I'm so jealous of a beach bachelorette party--how fun! Hope you treated Emily to a fabulous time...and as always, I can't wait to see what you pull together for this weekend :) I promise a nautical FF soon! xoxo {av}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...