Today, for the very first time, I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
- I'm loving Scotty McCreery!! He's from Garner, NC, which is right beside Raleigh and the town I grew up in. I grew up going there to shop (first Target I ever went in) and to eat (because my town had no restaurants then) so it's pretty exciting to see someone from Garner, NC on national TV!! It was crazy around here on Saturday when he came home for his concert! Josh Turner even walked out on stage and surprised him during his concert!! annnddd he's a NC State fan. Enough said!
- I'm loving that I'm actually wearing my hair curly lately. I always wear it straight and haven't worn it curly probably since January, but I've decided I need to give my locks a break from the brutal-ness of the straightener. It can be my "summer look"
- I'm loving the massive email chat that I had with Ashley of Run With Me yesterday! #yayfornewfriends
- I'm loving that I'm going to the beach two weekends in a row!
- I'm loving that NCSU picked up a top basketball recruit yesterday. He's from a high school in Raleigh (gotta love homegrown talent) and ohhh how we need him on our team....
Hope you all have a great Wednesday! What are you loving today?