Monday, October 3, 2011

Link-Up with The Belles of Saturday - Week 5



Today I'm linking up with the Belles of Saturday to share my Gameday pictures from our game this weekend.  We played Georgia Tech at home.  We did not win... but at NC State, tailgating is our specialty, so in that respect, Saturday was a good day!



My red flats I got from Target. (They're not that comfortable yet, but hopefully they'll get there soon...)

 


Trying to perfect my spiral...


I am not there yet... 






Me and my favorite little Wolfpacker, Ellie!

Go Pack!

I heart that NC State has police on horses!

 Thanks to my cousin Laine again for her photog skills, I need a fancy camera like yours!

3 comments:

Pink and Green Mom said...

Looks like fun! In all the years I lived in Durham, I never made it to a game there. -e

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Love the game day pics! Looks like lots of fun!!! (:

Nicole-Lynn said...

You're too cute! Love the outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...