Monday, October 10, 2011

Link-Up with The Belles of Saturday - Week 6



Once again, I am linking up with The Belles of Saturday to share my Gameday pictures from this past weekend.  These will be my last football pictures for a while because, sadly, we don't have another home game until November.   We played Central Michigan and won.  I just hope it wasn't our last win of the season...  It looks like we just might be focusing on our tailgating for the rest of the year. 



 

Baby Will decked out in his State gear! (He, and Ellie below, are the kids of my boss from when I worked at the football office. How cute are they!?)
Ellie!

Go Pack!!

Baby Will's first football game!!!

with Mr. Wuf!

Below are two pictures of things I didn't get pictures of that are noteworthy from our game.

{via}
 Scott McCreery sang out national anthem!

{via}

 In honor of our late women's basketball coach, Kay Yow, and breast cancer awareness, our coaching staff wore pink shirts and they had special jersey's made with pink letters.  I thought this was AWESOME! 

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love your pictures! The pink is such a wonderful idea!! As a Kentucky fan, I've been focusing on tailgating since the season started...

megan said...

Love all of the pink this weekend on all of the teams! Talked to a fellow Pack fan at the wedding this weekend and of course I thought of you. :)

Emily said...

Great photos! The kiddos are so cute! It looks like a great weekend. That is awesome that Scottie sang the national anthem!

Southern Peacock said...

I love the whole pink idea, that is so nice! Doesn't it stink to have to wait until November for another home game? I am a Carolina fan and we have it the same way this year!

Lauren Chestnutt Coburn said...

yay for a WOLFPACK WIN! and i love the new black jerseys!

Jessica said...

Great pictures! Those kids are adorable! I love your necklace.

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

looks like so much fun! I am loving all the pink also :)
I linked up this for the first time this week.. Check it out!

http://littlemisssouthernlove.blogspot.com/2011/10/belles-of-saturday-florida-gators-vs.html

xoxo.

Kate said...

Where are you?! I just got the "I love you more than french fries" plates and thought of you :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

love your game day attire--especially the necklace and Jacks!

Dana Gastelum said...

Ahh I miss State games so much!! Can't believe Scotty was there too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...