Thursday, June 14, 2012

Three Islands Clothing Review


I was so excited when Three Islands Clothing sent me one of their Kathleen tops to review.  I had been eying their line of island inspired pieces via their website for over a year.   I, of course, chose one of the coral printed Kathleen tops and have worn it several times since I received it.  My friends and family have started picking on me for my obsession with nautical tunics (well really my entire nautical wardrobe) but I can't help it, paired with white jeans they make the perfect summer outfit.  

Coral Print Kathleen Top

 and here's the truth about Three Islands Kathleen top... I LOVE it!  and for many reasons. 

One reason is because of its slimmer cut.  I own a lot of tunics and have tried on a lot of tunics and this one, my friends, fits better than any others I've tried. 

Another thing I love is its versatility.  I've worn it over my bikini several times at the beach. It's the perfect weight to wear on the boat or to throw on when you feel like you're starting to get too much sun. (or when you're sitting on the beach in tropical storm force winds like we were in the picture below)

 




I also love that it can be worn as a top for a day of shopping or a night out at the beach



I love Three Islands brand and what their company stands for.  Three Islands Clothing is a company that was inspired by owners Phil Barney and Justin Goff's love of sandy beaches, salt water, and seaside life.   In addition to their women's line, they also have children's and men's products! Below are some other products from Three Islands that I love!  
I may or may not have ordered this yesterday...

Turquoise Coral Print Top

Beach Tunic

Shirt Dress

Julie Dress

Boys Short Sleeve Shirt
 How cute is this shirt with fishes on it?!
Girls Shift Dress
 and this dress with alligators?!

It just so happens that everything on the Three Islands Clothing website is 15% off until Father's Day and they are offering free shipping! Now's a great time to snatch something up!

Big thanks to Justin and Phil for sending me this top, I love your clothing and what your entire brand stands for!

4 comments:

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Those are all adorable! And so functional...I may have to check this site out next ;) Happy Thursday!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

OMG, I love them!!!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

SO CUTE!!!! And veryyyy Seashells and Southern Belles :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

LOVE your tunic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...