Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Fancies - Dream Spring Break Look


Today for Friday's Fancies, with {av} of long distance loving, I have put together a dream spring break look.  I am so envious of everyone who is going on spring break... It is cold and windy in NC today.  This look would be if I were going somewhere super classy and exotic... Isn't it nice to dream...


Also, don't forget to enter my mollybeads giveaway if you haven't already.  The sand dollar and seahorse earrings I am giving away could make anyone feel a little closer to a beach!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress remindes me of something the Sex and the City girls would wear. I love it!

Lamb said...

So weird -- I almost used this same dress for my FF post! So bright, easy and chic. Also really love these sandals.

xo lamb

Buckhead Belle said...

That maxi dress is so chic!

Sarah said...

love it!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

what a fun bright dress! i love the pattern. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

megan said...

Great picks!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

The dress and sunglasses are my favorite parts! Makes me miss summer, badly. For now I will settle for 60 degree weather since it's better than the 38 degree weather yesterday :)

Jen said...

This dress really caught my eye. SOOO cute!

.:Chelsey:. said...

LOVE what you put together! We are definitely both dreaming of spring break!

Sylvia said...

this dress is amazing! i want it on my body RIGHt now! haha

xo
i wander, i wonder

ali v. said...

you and your one-shoulder dresses ;) you always find the BEST ones! love this outfit...and seriously, why did we ever graduate and lose our spring breaks?!?!?! I have a post coming up tomorrow which may help you in your future endeavors, btw. keep an eye out! thanks again for pulling together your Friday's Fancies! much love, my dear! xoxo {av}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...