Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crazy For Coral - Color Me Coral Mud Pie Coverup

I have been in the love with the coverup below since January.  I have looked at it several times on the internet and just haven't ordered it yet.  When I was at the beach for Memorial Day, I came face to face with it and it was all over... The two friends I was with looked at each other and then at me and said "You better get that." and I did.  Not sure if it's possible to be in love with a beach coverup, but I surely am!

{via}
  
There are many more great pieces to this collection.  I will be posting on them soon!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Too cute! - Glad you finally bought it :)

xoxo
Jenna

nomo wino daph said...

Oh yay you-
that is precious!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

How cute--you'll have to take a picture in it once it arrives!

megan said...

SUPER cute!

Hannah said...

I have been eyeing this and a few others from Mud Pie, too. So glad you got it!

Lauren Caldwell said...

LOVVVVVVVVE!!! uber jeal/must find it asap! :)
xo::Lauren @ tickled.

Fash Boulevard said...

totally agree. obsessed. thanks for another amazing post love. please swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics of my latest celebrity trend report. would love the support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...