Monday, April 29, 2013

Jewelry Organization

My good blogging pal, Sarah Elizabeth, over at Belle in the City, posted a few months ago about how she organizes her jewelry.  We joked about how we both have FAR too many statement necklaces so I thought I would share how I organize my jewelry.  Not that I wasn't aware of this before, but as I was taking these pictures I realized that pretty much my entire jewelry collection, minus about 3 things, is nautical... 


View of the my whole dresser


I keep my bangles in this conch shell I got a while ago at Urban Outfitters


After my trip to market last week, this collection has grown.. Pictures of my new finds to come.


I also got the coral branch jewelry stand at Urban Outfitters a few years ago.  I love it!

I use this tray I found at TJ Maxx to lay out my favorite earrings so I can easily spot then when I want to wear them.    



2 comments:

Just Jess said...

I love the coral theme of the organizers and your jewelry!

megan said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...