Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beach Reads

I am a book worm all year long, but there is just something about being on the beach and reading a good book that makes me really excited. Here are a few good books I've read that make great beach reads.  If you have any suggestions, please, please send them my way!

{via}
 Light, easy read about girls in their twenties trying to figure life out.  There are a lot of things that happen to the characters that I caught myself saying "that has totally happened to me!"


{via}
This is a really good book.  It's about two, very different sisters.  It's deeper than just your average chick lit book. 


{via}
This goes down as one of my favorite books. It's one of those books that stays with you for a long time.  I read it like three years ago and still remember it in great detail.  I don't cry at books but I teared up during this one.  The reviews on Good Reads aren't very good (I think sometimes the only people that review are the negative ones) but I loved it.  It's also about two sisters and what they go through growing up.  It takes place at the beach.  Read it!!


{via}
I love a good mystery/thriller.  I just read this book and couldn't put it down.  I am a huge fan of anything by Lisa Unger.  All of her books have been amazing; read them all!


Please let me know if you've read any good books that you'd recommend :-)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

The first three books listed are three of my favorite books ever. I read The Last Summer (of You and Me) every single summer.

Kelly said...

I just finished 'Girls in White Dresses' :) It was pretty good! Are you on Good Reads?? If you not, you should definitely check it out.

Beth Lane said...

I'm saving some of these on Good Reads! My friends and I were just in Kentucky this weekend and my one friend was reading The Last Summer (Of You & Me) by the pool.

Leslie said...

I am ALL About beach reads. I'll have to check some of these out for the summer.

I've always loved Elin Hildebrand's books, Nantucket as a setting just screams beach read to me. and Nancy Thayer is another good author with beachy reads!

Caitlin C. said...

Thank you for these recommendations.. I am ALWAYS searching for a great book, and I will definitely be purchasing a few of these (if not all!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...