Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birthday Twins!

Tomorrow is my 27th birthday!  It feels like just yesterday that I turned 21 and now I'm one day away from being 27!!  I am probably one of a very few that gets to share their birthday with their best friend.  Me and my best friend, Carmen, have celebrated our birthdays together for years.  I remember the day we realized we had the same birthday.  We were sitting in dance class, during our senior year of high school, and we were all talking about our birthdays and I couldn't believe when she said hers is July 21st.  We became bffs when we went off to college and have had a blast celebrating every year since then!

Happy Birthday Carmen! Here's to another fabulous birthday weekend! We are going to run the beach bars like we always do.  (and I'm sure we'll have about 35 people ask if we are twins like usual...)

  Below are pictures from birthdays past of the birthday twins! 

21st Birthday (Please check out my gauchos..hahha)

On stage at Rum Runners

22nd Birthday

22nd Birthday

23rd Birthday

23rd Birthday

24th Birthday

24th Birthday

25th Birthday

25th Birthday

26th Birthday (We had a pool party! and don't laugh at my toe, it was bad off...)

26th Birthday

Can't wait to see what this year's birthday weekend holds!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

SOOO pretty in all these pics! I want your wardrobe too (ok, maybe not the gauchos) ;) but everything else!!!

megan said...

How fun to share a birthday with your bff! I share mine with my Gma - woo!

Rachel said...

That's so neat that you get to share a birthday with a friend like this! Y'all are cute! Happy birthday to you both!

Buckhead Belle said...

Fun, fun! Happy early birthday! And omg, I used to l-o-v-e my gauchos hahaha.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

how fun! thats great you two get to celebrate together. happy (early) birthday! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Carolina On My Mind said...

That is so much fun that you get to share your birthday with your friend! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Lamb said...

love the pictures! TM + I have birthdays 7 days apart, but that's still not as awesome as sharing the same day with your bff! :)

xo lamb loves

Lindsey said...

You look so gorgeous every year! Hope you have a great 27th.

Sarah said...

oh my goodness that's so awesome that y'all have the same birthday and have been able to celebrate together for so many years!! Love all the pictures!! ps: I'll be emailing you back in a bit!

Posh Peach said...

Happy early birthday! Hope it's fabulous. Celebrate lots! I turned 27 this past spring :)

P.S. The Pink Tutu is now Posh Peach!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! You're so lucky to have a friend to share it with - I hope it's great!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...