After our wonderful dose of warm weather yesterday, I am even more ready for spring than I already was. I've been tired of the cold since, ohhh...October (even though it wasn't really that cold here yet) It's even snowed a lot this winter for NC and I don't like snow.....at all. I don't even think it's a little bit pretty. So even though I am extremely ready to move into the next season, I am trying not to wish these last days of winter away. In honor of trying to tolerate and semi-enjoy the days until March 20th, I decided to make a list of things I like about winter. (I warn you, it's not very long, but I tried....)
1. There is football for some of winter
2. Boots and leggings
3. My hair cooperates better when there isn't as much humidity
4. Thanksgiving and Christmas
5. No mosquitoes and less bugs and snakes
6. Fleeces and VS PINK pants
andddd folks, that about does it.
oh and one more,
7. I can wear gloves while pumping gas (I'm a bit of germ-o-phobe)
So while I continue to enjoy these things, I'll also be looking forward to the many great things spring will bring. Below are a few things for spring that I'm loving.
|Vestique Innocent & Edgy Dress|
|LuLu*s Hibiscus Melody Navy Blue Dress|
|Ruche In the Blink of an Eyelet Top|