Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More on Market...

Another perk of market is that, even as an exhibitor, you get some of the same benefits as buyers.  Before my flight on Monday, I headed back into the mart to walk around and to scope out some of my favorite brands.  I also came across some nautical brands that are new to me (more on those to come!)   When I got to the 7th floor, which contains some "cash and carry" jewelry sores, I made a beeline for a store called Golden Stella.  This is one place where a lot of our favorite online boutiques get some of their jewelry from.  Below are some pictures from my day -


Starfish necklace

View of just one little section of this store...


Loads of necklaces and earrings

starfish scarves

coral necklaces!

coral cuff



This was a different store.  Also with very pretty stuff!

I, of course, loved this!

and this...



Below are pictures of the showrooms for some of my favorite brands. I didn't have much time, so I didn't get to very many
This is a little blurry, but this was the Gretchen Scott showroom.  Nautical tunics galore!


The Lilly showroom had already closed down when I made it past there.  But I still had to get some pictures.



This is one of my favorite brands, Malabar Bay.  There is kind of a funny store behind me getting to see their showroom.  It was in a different building than the apparel market is in.  and I wasn't exactly supposed to go to the other buildings.  But, of course, in pursuit of getting to see their new seahorse pattern in person, I ventured over to building two and gave a big smile to the security guard before heading upstairs.  I totally looked out of place, being that the building is basically empty when it's not market time, but I made it!

The seahorse pattern I wanted to see is hanging up top... Loved it!



In the next couple of weeks I will be showing y'all a few new (nautical, of course) brands I came across at market!


2 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oooh, this would be so fun! I love Gretchen Scott!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oooh, this would be so fun! I love Gretchen Scott!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...