Tuesday, July 16, 2013

4th of July

 I had a fabulous time celebrating the 4th of July.  I somehow failed to get a lot of pictures of people, but I, of course, didn't forget to take ones of my shells...

My cousin's daughter, Stella, rocking a seahorse romper!
Probably the only normal picture we got all weekend
My comment on the last picture seems to make a lot more sense now huh?  Everyone kept saying our eyes were closed in our pictures, so I MADE SURE in this one that mine were open... real funny Jana, real funny
Happy 4th of July!


Someone told me this is an albino sea urchin.  It had no color at all.  I need to contact my shell guru, Margaret, to find out.

My treasures from the 4th!

We had to check out the duck blind... I felt like I was on Duck Dynasty. Which was awesome!!

We went to Cape Lookout on Saturday


I was extremely excited about my shell find!


Love all the flags flying






Beautiful sunset on the ride home!


5 comments:

megan said...

Looks like a fun weekend! You look so pretty in that first pic! :)

Kelly said...

Looks like a great weekend, 4th of July is my favorite! Love that anchor top, too!

MCW said...

I can't comment from Blog Lovin on your blog! So weird.

Looks like a great weekend. I am heading to Charleston this weekend and hope to get in some boat time.

Beaufort Belle said...

Love all of the pictures. You made me "home" sick. Glad I am heading back to AB tomorrow!! (I will keep my eyes and ears open for you) I love all the boats with flags. Very patriotic!! :)

The picture of the duck blind was wild! I haven't come across one of those yet. Thanks for sharing your 4th with us. Looks like you had a great time!

(PS Chefs 105 is closed on Tuesdays. They said they would open just for us but with our group being relatively small, I hate to do that. But we will definitely be eating there at some point! Thanks for letting me know about them!)

Monica said...

LOVE your anchor top-- where did you find that?

Your pictures make me want to get to a beach- asap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...