Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

For my first post, I want to share a few of my very favorite things.  These first four things are Nantucket Brand.  I recently got their beach print overnight, duffle, and cosmetic bags.  I also got the makeup tote. (All in navy)  I can't say enough nice things about these.  They are fabulous solely because they have seashells on them, but they are also great sizes and very practical.  They're also machine washable which is a huge plus if you do a lot of traveling. 


Nantucket Brand Overnight Bag

    
Duffle Bag


Cosmetic Bag





Makeup Tote



Another one of my favorite things is my Halsea seahorse print wallet.  

Halsea Kona Koi Envelope Clutch


It's certainly not the smallest wallet I've ever owned, but this is great with me.  It has several card holders inside and a large zip pouch for cash and change.  I've had this for over a year and it looks exactly like it did the first day I got it.  Most things from this collection are made from a laminated material and I've found it's pretty hard to mess it up.

Below are a few other things from the collection that are on my wish list.

Halsea Kona Koi Large Tote

Halsea Hanging Garment Bag


1 comment:

CarmieBlanton said...

I pine for that Halsea tote bag. I've been obessed with the Vineyard Vines classic totes ever since I went on a cruise two years ago and my friend Nichole had one, but I think this Halsea tote may have replaced my obsession!

Check out the Vineyard Vines Totes at Vineyardvines.com. The nautical ones are REALLY cute, as well as the NFL and collegiate ones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...