Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Fancies - Wilmington Weekend!

This weekend I am going to Wilmington to visit my bff Carmen!! (She graced us with her presence in my Key West Pictures yesterday!) I am a little too excited to get out of Raleigh for the weekend... I can't wait to hit up our favorite restaurants, shop til we drop, socialize with friends, and visit the WB beach bars!! 


For Friday's Fancies today with {av}, of
{long distance loving}, I have put together a look for this weekend.  (Keep in my mind that Friday's Fancies looks are created in the spirit of what we would buy if money grew on trees...)
Wilmington Weekend!


Tibi ruched dress
$345 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew wedge shoes
$230 - net-a-porter.com

Flora Bella straw handbag
$165 - calypsostbarth.com

Kendra scott earrings
$60 - kendrascott.com

Tory burch sunglasses
$149 - bloomingdales.com

20 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks perfect for your weekend away! Enjoy!

Something Old, Something New said...

perfect weekend outfit! That dress is so cute

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

loveee that print! so cute! have a great weekend :) xoxo jillian:: enter to win My Memories Digital Suite Scrapbooking Software

Maura said...

this is so perfect for a beach weekend and i love those shoes!

Clarinda said...

Have a fun weekend! That looks like it would definitely be the perfect outfit!

Unknown said...

That maxi is great! Have so much fun!!

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Gorgeous for a summer weekend or for a beach party! This outfit is right up my alley! LOVE.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Thanks for your comment! Love love love that dress ;) Have a great weekend!

natasha {schue love} said...

LOVING this dress! So cute and perfect for summer!

A Big Little Life said...

Love that outfit. Love Wilmington even more!

Amanda said...

Love the geometric-ness (it's a word. haha) of the whole look!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend headed you way!! Have FUNNN

April said...

Love the colors you combined in this outfit!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Have fun! I love those sunglasses! I also love the earrings and saw a turquoise pair on someone else's blog recently!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Oh Yes!! I love that dress those earrings! and of course the coral wedges! ;) Have a fantastic time in Wilmington! Oh how I miss visiting there!!

Marian said...

Beautiful!! Love this look...especially the shoes

erica said...

Loving the outfit! Its absolutely perfect for a weekend getaway.

xo

Unknown said...

Love the picks for your wilmington weekend! perfect for a weekend get away!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

I love that dress! Reminds me of a pretty kaleidoscope :) Hope you had a great weekend!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Super cute dress! Love the accessories too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...