Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sea-Inspired Clutches


My oh my, I love these sea-inspired clutches.... 


MudPie Sealife Medallion Clutch
I love these two clutches.  Either would pair along perfectly with white pants and sundresses for nights out in the summer.  I think I need one... my birthday is coming up...


MudPie Coral Straw Clutch
 I have this clutch and I love it! It goes with so many things. 


MudPie Striped Straw Clutch
Love the black and gold detailing on this one!  It would look really good with a black maxi dress or sundress.


Isola Bella Coral Linen Clutch
I love this for obvious reasons...  I would probably rock this thing in the winter time I would love it so much.


Isola Bella Starfish Linen Clutch


Lobster Clutch


Anthropologie Anchor Clutch
Pricey but beautiful!

Have you seen any nautical clutches?  If so, let me know!

5 comments:

Amanda English said...

I love the MudPie Coral Straw Clutch! So cute! xoxo A-

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Love the navy with starfish!

Rebecca said...

love the anthropologie one! super cute blog post =]

Caitlin C. said...

OMG I love all of them! I think the Mudpie one is my favorite (but how can you choose just one?!)

Carley said...

I LOVE the mudpie medallion clutch. So cute for summer!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...