Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend I went to one of my favorite places, Morehead City, (have y'all caught on that my favorite places are all beach towns?) to visit my friend Kristen.  We soaked in some sunshine, did a little shopping, and a lot of socializing.

It was absolutely beautiful on Saturday and we went out on the boat.  There were tons of jellyfish washed up on the shore.  I, of course, think they are pretty little creatures. (But I know I wouldn't think that if I got stung by one...)



 


 


More to come on my coral tunic later!



I got this Lilly P Elsa top on RLL a few weeks ago and am in a heated search for a white cotton Elsa top (they only make the silk ones now) in a XS.  If you see any or ever sell yours if you have one, let me know!!

We had a lot of fun, but I didn't take enough pictures.  I'll be sure to get more when I go back to MHC for Memorial Day!!

7 comments:

mlshowalter said...

Jealous you were at the beach! I've followed your blog for awhile now and I love your links to all things nautical. Just found this boutique and it reminded me of your blog- http://bridierbaubles.wazala.com/ Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

great pics! my hubby is terrified of jellyfish! hah

Charleston Girl said...

I can't wait to see the coral tunic - it looks so cute already.

Beaufort Belle said...

My favorite is Beaufort and we have a place on AB. In the first pictures are you on Shack or at Lookout? Also, in the bottom 2, which club/bar/restaurant are you visiting?

Can't wait to get back "home"!

Caitlin C. said...

Lovee the pictures! Your coral tunic is SO cute!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I loveeee the tunic!! So jealous, I am dying to go to the beach.

Kate said...

Think I might have to feature you in that coral tunic! Cute nautical outfit!

jellyfish freak me out (in the wild). I was so scared in the water when I was in Australia (they have the deadly ones there!). I think they are pretty when they floating behind glass in an aquarium though ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...