Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sea It... Love It... - More Mudpie

Yesterday, I posted on nautical clutches by Mud Pie.  Along with these beauties, there are loads of other new, nautical Mud Pie items I am digging as well. 


Mud Pie Sea Turtle Coverup
 I don't have anything with sea turtles on it, so I am really loving this! How pretty is the mint color?!


Mud Pie Jute Tote
 I seriously have no idea which of these totes is my favorite... These are like my 4 most favorite shells!

Mud Pie Sea Life Medallion Tortoise Cuff

Mud Pie Sea Life Medallion Colored Cuff
 Again, how do you choose?!

Mud Pie Sea Life Medallion Tote Bag
 This would totally make the perfect work bag to carry around your laptop, notepads, etc. 


Mud Pie Sea Icon Dip Bowls

**This post was not sponsored I just really like Mud Pie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh those tortoise cuffs are beautiful, love them!
xx, Emily
so anthro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...