Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sea It...Love It... - Seahorse Maxi

I love, love when my friends (blogging and real life!) text/email/call me to tell me about something nautical they've seen that reminds them of me.  In the past two weeks I have had 4 friends to show me one nautical dress in particular.  and every time they show it to me, I like it even more.  How will I ever decide on a color....
 
{via}
 
 I can't get a better picture of it, but it also comes in blue! 
{via}

This pattern is also available in shorts!
If you see nautical clothing, email me and I'll link to you if I post about it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

:) I vote the orange one!!! I love it! Now you're making me one want too hehe

Anonymous said...

Love it! I have such a thing for seahorses lately. Can't decide if I love the blue or orange more...!

Curly Southern Belle said...

Just found your blog and LOVE it! So glad to find someone as obsessed with sea horses as I am - I love when summer rolls around and the print is everywhere :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...