Monday, March 25, 2013

Goodbye to Google Reader

I am probably late to the party on this one, but come this summer, there will be no more Google Reader.  I have seen some of your posts about making the switch over to Bloglovin' and I have decided that I will be making the switch Bloglovin' as well.  
 
When I first saw that Google Reader was going to be no more, I was a tish sad, but now, I am STOKED to go to Bloglovin'.   Google Reader has been a PAIN in the last year.  Am I the only one that thinks this?!  The blogs I follow have no order to them and it won't let me clean up my blog list in any way.    After looking around on Blog Lovin', I am thrilled that it looks simple and easy to use and lets you follow and manage blogs very easily.  I love reading all of your blogs and staying up to date on fashion and new trends (because lets be honest, finding out about new trends via blogging is where it's at) but my Google Reader has gotten out of control and makes it hard to do this.  
 
So all this being said, I am going to take down the link to follow me on Google Reader and replace it with a Bloglovin one.  (You can click the link below to find me on Bloglovin'.)


 I am also going to begin the process of following all of your blogs via Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...