Thursday, March 28, 2013

Have Any of Y'all Tried...

Dr. Jart's Black Label Detox BB Cream?  

{via}

Due to having the most sensitive skin (on my face) south of the Mason-Dixon line, once I found that Bare Minerals worked really well on my skin and didn't break me out, I haven't switched.  But I have heard people raving about this product.  It is supposed to be very good for your skin and very lightweight.  I wanted to see if anyone else with super sensitive skin has tried this and if it caused any issues? 


next, I am in need of a good eyeliner.  One that won't dance down my face after two hours of wearing it.  Suggestions are much appreciated!!  My good ol' friend, Sarah Elizabeth, over at Belle in the City, and I, had a good, long texting convo last night about makeup and she gave me a few good ones to try.  She said she likes the e.l.f. Studio Cream eyeliners.  I might have to try one of these.  

 
{via}

Any others you love?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Dr Jarts original BB Cream, so this has to be fabulous. My tightwad self won't let me splurge on it though. Maybe soon!
Laurie
Lulu and Daisy

abigail mack said...

I have searched forever for the perfect black eyeliner! I wear contacts so whenever I put them in I feel like my eyes water and my makeup runs, so black eyeliner is a struggle. I have finally found two that do not budge and look wonderful all day. Eyeko London skinny liquid eyeliner is WONDERFUL and my absolute favorite. It's the more expensive of my two faves, so I use it sparingly (http://www.sephora.com/skinny-liquid-eyeliner-P310736). I also swear by Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip in Black Mica (http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod560100). The Eyeko London is a pen tip and the other is more of a brush, but both work really well!

Southern Happy Hour said...

I bought the elf black eyeliner a few weeks back and I love it! It is ridiculously cost effective and stayed on all day, even during a crazy down pour of rain! I'm a makeup addict ha! Good luck in your search!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...