Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ready for Summer...

It has been cold and rainy and windy and dreary and well you get the point... for the past week or so in NC and I am some kinda ready for it to warm up.  It was warmer in January and in February than it has been in March... 

I've seen this a few times on Facebook and I totally agree!! {via}


While I am ready for eighty degree weather.  I would gladly settle for 65 and sunny... I am also - 

Ready to rock these every day....

{Jack Rogers}


Ready to spend entire days doing this...



Ready to wear this every weekend....

This is a GREAT top if you are blessed in the chest! {via}

Ready to find some of these...



Ready to live in these...

{Tracy Negoshian Dress}

What parts of summer and warm weather are you looking forward to?!

p.s. - I have got some great, nautical themed giveaways coming up! Get ready!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

per our convo yesterday obviously I completely agree!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...