Friday, March 22, 2013

Tunic Love - Tunics for Minis

 Yesterday I posted on the precious flamingo tunic for little girls from Mud Pie.  Today I am featuring another line of tunics for girls; these from Gretchen Scott.  I have loved Gretchen Scott tunics since the very moment I first laid eyes on one.  The bold, bright, and super nautical patterns draw me in every time I see one.  I was excited to see that they've added "Mommy and Me" tunics to their collection.  (I am not a mom, but close to 131 of my girl friends have had little girls lately and I work in the children's clothing industry, so I have reason to stay on top of good clothing for little girls)  Below are some of my favorite "Mommy and Me" Gretchen Scott tunics.  How cute are they?!






I had to include this one... I have def never seen a dog wear a tunic.  So cute!

All products and images can be found at www.gretchenscottdesigns.com

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am dying over that doggie tunic! So cute! Seriously, if I had a little one, I'd definitely have to have a few of these. Hope you have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...