Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday's Fancies - Happy Mother's Day


Today for Friday's Fancies with {av}, of long distance loving, I have chosen a casual look that would be perfect for the Mother's Day cookout I am going to with my family on Sunday.  I love the navy and white stripes with the yellow sandals.  I am very grateful and blessed to have such a wonderful mom, but will also be thinking of those this weekend whose moms have left us far too early....

Happy Mother's Day
$145 - net-a-porter.com

$155 - net-a-porter.com

$50 - nordstrom.com

$48 - nordstrom.com


Hope you all have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Perfect for a cookout! Fun and casual! Have a great weekend!

Maura said...

Ah love those shoes and that top (i'm totally eating up this stripes trend this season!) have a wonderful weekend love

Jenn said...

This is a great casual but cute outfit. I could totally see myself wearing this! Nice choices :)
Hope you have fun at the cookout! Happy Friday :)
Jenn @ Going the Distance

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

I love that outfit! I found a similar striped shirt at Old Navy last Friday on clearance for 3.99--don't know if you have one near you or if they are still there, but I love it and you can't beat the price :)

Lu3Lu said...

Hi (",) stopping by from Friday Fancies
This is cute, I love the sandals.
Enjoy the cookout. Sounds like balls of fun! (",)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

such a sweet post. i love those shorts! v cute :) have a great weekend! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

I am in love with this outfit! So casual, yet pretty. And, I'm kind of obsessed with stripes right now...

Visiting from Friday's Fancies! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
Joelle

ali v. said...

I'll NEVER get enough of stripes. Or yellow. I'm may be a little behind on commenting, but I'm happy {as always} to see a Friday’s Fancies post from you! :) can't wait for this week! xoxo {av}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...