Monday, May 16, 2011

Kelli's Graduation Weekend/Blogger Meet-Up

I had a great weekend celebrating my sister's graduation from NCSU.  Here are a few pictures.  

Kelli and her BF

Kelli and The Rents

Me and the Kel


The NCSU Belltower!




Me and Kelli at church today, it was graduation Sunday.

The Rents have been proudly rocking the tailgating flags the entire weekend in honor of The Kel graduating


and on a totally different note, I had my first "blogger meet-up" last week with Carolina City Girl!  I found her blog when I first started blogging and have been following it every since. While she's back in Raleigh and on a break from grad school, we decided to do dinner.  We ate at Piola in Raleigh, which is my favorite place EVER to eat pizza . Their mozzarella cheese is AMAZING.... We had a great evening, can't wait to do it again Christin! Below are a few pictures that she took (I need a nice camera like she has...)


My hair looks so blonde in this picture... 


Best. Pizza. Ever. If you ever get a chance to eat at a Piola, take it!







7 comments:

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

That pizza looks delicious and how fun is it that you were able to work in a blogger meet-up while you were there!

Congrats to Kelli on graduating :)

Jenna said...

Congrats to you sister and so awesome that your parents are representing with the tailgate flags!

And the blogger meet-up looks like so much fun... the pizza looks divine!

xoxo
Jenna

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

What a beautiful family!! Congrats to your sister and oh goodness-- I could do serious damage to that pizza, ha!

Karena said...

I just love to see family photos of special events like this!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Lots of exciting things! Congrats to your sister! Having your blogger meet up sounds like a blast too! <3

http://preppywifepreppylife.blogspot.com/

Carolina City Girl said...

totally agree! i had a great time :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

Congrats to your sister! That pizza looks DELISH, and I'm loving your black dress--so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...