Friday, May 13, 2011

I Loveee Beach Music!


{via}
Tonight I'm doing two of my most favorite things... listening to beach music and socializing!  Every Thursday night, beginning the last week of April through the end of August, North Hills in Raleigh has its Midtown Music Concert Series... aka, a different beach music band plays every week!  I love it because it's a great way to wind down at the end of the week and of course, I love to socialize! 

me and my friend Morgan being social at N Hills last year

Check out the great bands on the schedule!

April 28 – The Embers

May 5- Sleeping Booty

May 12- North Tower

May 19- Craig Woolard Band

May 26 – the Magnificents

June 2- Band of Oz

June 9 – Liquid Pleasure

June 16 – the Fantastic Shakers

June 23 – the Holiday Band

June 30 – The Embers

July 7 – the Catalinas

July 14 – The Attractions

July 21 – Jim Quick and the Coastline Band
  
July 28 – Craig Woolard Band 

August 4 – Fabulous Kays

August 11 – Band of Oz

August 18 – Liquid Pleasure

August 25 – The Embers

4 comments:

Lauren Caldwell said...

My friends in Raleigh say this is SO MUCH fun! What great bands too! :)
xo:: Lauren @ tickled.

Sarah said...

I might be there tonight as well! ;) I loveee beach music thursdays at nhills!

Jordan said...

I love beach music too! I went to my first Chairman of the Board concert about 2 months ago and fell in love.

Kerr said...

what a fun series! enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...