Monday, May 2, 2011

Guest Post at Soulshine

Good morning! Isn't is a GREAT day to be an American?!? Woot, woot!!

Today, I am guest-posting over at Soulshine.  Ashton is one of my best blogging friends, I am so happy to have "met" her through blogging!  She and I share a love for the ocean and sports.  As she says in the intro to my post today, I am in love with Charleston and can't wait to get down there to vist her and Megan (my other blogging bff) soon! For my guest post, I am sharing a few of my favorite picks from a website I often forget about...piperlime.com  Below is a sneak peek at what you can find in my post... (I know you are all shocked thatI would pick this...)


Tinley Road One Shoulder Ruffle Top

Have a great day! and GOD BLESS AMERICA! Thank you to all of our troops!!

3 comments:

megan said...

Aww how sweet! On my way to check out the post now! :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I check out Ashton's blog everyday and yours too, so I'm headed on over now to check it out!

Ashley said...

LOVE ashton and megan! hope you have fun when you get to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...