Friday, February 4, 2011

Big Thanks to Texas Prep!!

Big THANKS to Texas Prep for a Follow Friday spotlight of Seashells and Southern Belles on her blog today!! Her blog is one of my morning reads and I was very pleasantly surprised when I went to her site today. If you don't already follow her, you should check her out! I heart the state of Texas and I heart Texas Prep too!  

To all my followers, new and 2 weeks old, thanks!  I really appreciate it!

Below is what she has on her site:


Here are 3 blogs that I discovered this week that are absolutely adorable!


2 comments:

ali v. said...

yay for shoutouts! just so you know, your comments were making my day this week! hope you have a fantastic weekend, pretty lady! xoxo {av}

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

awww! this seems like such a great idea!!

cute blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...