Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crazy For Coral - Coral Throw

My sister gave me the coral throw below for my birthday this past year and I absolutely love it!  For one, I am madly obsessed with anything in a coral print or coral colored and two, it's really warm and adds some color to my living room.  She got mine from TJ Maxx (I know at one time they had a lot of nautical throws like this) but I found that overstock.com has them.  The picture isn't great, but you get the idea :-)

Coral Print Microluxe Throw

4 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Very pretty!
xoxo
SC

Carley said...

I just found your blog and it is adorable!! I LOVE the coral print!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Thank you!!! I'm so glad you like the blog (and the throw!)

Kate said...

I LOVE these throws! I actually have 3 that I found at Marshalls and TJ Maxx: red with white whales, blue with white nautical knots/rope, and blue with white sailboats. They are SO soft and cute. I really want to add the coral one to my collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...