Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lia Sophia Spring/Summer 2011

My friend Rebecca texted me yesterday and told me about the nautical pieces that Lia Sophia has in their 2011 Spring/Summer collection. I LOVE that people think of me when they see nautical inspired things (it happened twice yesterday!)  But the thing is....she is on bed rest because she is about to have baby, so I feel pretty honored that she thought of me when she saw this stuff, since I know she has way more important things on her mind!  Good luck Rebecca, can't wait for little Ila to get here! (I know you can't either...)


Lia Sophia Ahoy Necklace


Lia Sophia Ahoy Bracelet



&

11 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love that first necklace, v cute! xoxo jcd

Ashton said...

Love that Knot set! too cute!

Jules said...

The Ahoy and Knotted Up necklaces are beautiful!

Buckhead Belle said...

OMG, I am dying! So cute!

Ashley Lauren said...

AHHHHHH I NEED it ALL!!!!!! lol

ps. don't forget to enter my Kate Spade giveaway if you haven't already!!

http://texasprep.blogspot.com/2011/02/kate-spade-giveaway.html

Marketing and Martinis said...

welp, looks like i know where some of my shopping allowance is going this month...

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I love that bracelet! And your blog!
PS - As for Seche Vite ... I have short nails but have found it helps with the keyboard chipping :) Worth a shot!

Marian said...

Oh my goodness...I'm absolutely in love with these!!

Kate said...

OBSESSED! Bookmarking this store right now and adding the bracelet to my spring wishlist!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies! I was searching for lia photos to use on my site and I couldn't help but notice this blog :) My name is Jen Hartigan, I am an unemployed teacher from Illinois and I am a lia sophia advisor. If any of you are interested in these adorable nautical pieces in our new catalog please feel free to visit my site: www.liasophia.com/jenhartigan. There you can view the entire catalog and make a purchase online. The special for April is Buy 2 items at regular price(your cheaper items), Get up to 4 additional items of your choice at 50% off!
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and thank you for your time! I love your blog Jana- too cute :)

Jen Hartigan
Independent Advisor
630-890-9050
jhartiganliasophia@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

If I send you a photo of a piece I have, would you be able to find out how old it is. It is a liar Sophia piece.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...