Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Shouler Love!

If there's one thing I love (you know other than the ocean, anything nautical, the color coral, football, french fries...) it's a one shoulder dress (or one shoulder anything)!!  Even if you've only been on my blog a few times, you've probably seen a one shoulder dress on here.  It's my favorite fashion trend....ever! My prom dress senior year was one shoulder and so was the shirt I wore in my senior pictures.  I had several one shoulder pieces in high school and then when I went to college, I feel like the one shoulder look went out of style.  Or it at least it was hard to find.  So I have been very pleased that the past few years one shoulder stuff has been everywhere.  I know some people may think it's too trendy, that it's played out, or are just plain tired of it, but in my eyes, rocking the one shoulder, asymmetrical look will never go out of style! I doubt I'll be in any shape to rock one shoulder anything when I'm 80, but best believe, if I can, I will be doing it!

The La La Love dress from LuLu*s is one of my favorite go-to one shoulder dresses.  They continue to get them in, in several colors and restock them often.  Here are a few of the colors they have now.   (I got a navy one to wear to a rehearsal dinner in April.  I can't wear to pair it with my gold JRs and my long, seahorse necklace)


La La Love Dress - White

La La Love Dress - Slate Blue

La La Love Dress - Black
La La Love Dress - Pale Gray
 

9 comments:

Carolina City Girl said...

love those dresses...considering i've got so many weddings coming up, this may be a good pick for one of the rehearsal dinners i've got to go to! i wore a one-shoulder dress to the last wedding i sang at, and got a lot of compliments on it. good finds!

Bless Your Heart said...

i have the navy la la love dress too! i paired it with a statement hot pink necklace and a wide straw sunhat. Aren't they divine?!

Buckhead Belle said...

I love one shoulder stuff too! One of my friends has this dress in hot pink and I am obsessed with it.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

LOVE the one shoulder look too. the white dress is so chic and pretty. love love :) xoxo jcd

CPF said...

Very cute! Could be fancy or relaxed which is nice.

xoxo
-CPF

Anonymous said...

I love it in white and grey, so pretty!! It looks like a perfect summer dress!

Marketing and Martinis said...

LOVE it! and so true. you can never go wrong with a one shoulder dress. too bad they aren't office friendly :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

I LOVE the white dress!

P.S. Congrats on your College Prep giveaway win!

Julie said...

Can I get one?? Ive got a couple one shoulder pieces in my closet that I havent worn in YEARS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...