Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pink Inspiration

How cute is the Valentine's card below?!? I saw it on Nautical by Nature.  Nautical Kate has been such a great inspiration to me in joining the blogging world, I LOVE her blog!  But I'm sure if you're reading my blog because you like nautical things, you probably already read hers, being that she is awesome and full of nautical greatness! 


Below are a few pink finds since Valentine's Day is coming up. 

Vestique Be My Valentine Dress


Anlo Harlow Dress


Mod Cloth Pretty in Pinking Dress



ModCloth Pink Cabriolet Skirt

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Her blog is so cute! And oh my goodness I LOVE the second dress; dang I need that! Have a good thursday! Virginia
www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com

Buckhead Belle said...

I am loving that pink skirt with the heart pockets... so cute!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love the Anlo Harlow dress!

Kate said...

Who knew there were so many cute nautical valentines?? Love the whale!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...