Wednesday, February 2, 2011

VS Swim 2011

I know it's only the second day of February and that most of our wonderful country is cold, if not covered in snow.  But.....the 2011 Victoria's Secret swim collection is out and, as always, it is H-O-T.  While I am nowhere ready to actually put on a bikini, that doesn't mean I haven't already fell in love with a few.   In fact, I fell so quickly for the coral, sand dollar one below, I ordered it the day I saw it.  It now is currently residing in my dresser, waiting patiently for warm weather to arrive.  Below are a few of my favs from the collection this year. 


VS Coral Sand Dollar Bikini
 
VS White Sand Dollar Bikini

VS Anchor Bikini

VS Sailboat Bikini

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your bikini finds!! Esp the white sand dollar top with the pink bottoms pictured with the sailboat bikini.. if you can mix them :) (VS always has the best stuff! If I wasn't pregnant we might be rocking the same bikini this summer.. but I guess that would be ok since we live far away :(

Ashley Lauren said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that anchor bikini!!! I'm obsessed with anything nantucket inspired or nautical! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...