Friday, February 4, 2011

Etsy Football Finds

I was on Etsy yesterday looking for a football-related baby shower gift and came across some of the cutest stuff! If you follow my blog for long, you'll learn that I am almost as obsessed with football as I am with seashells!  (Too bad football doesn't rhyme with seashells or southern belles...) I am very sad that Sunday is the last day of football until fall (and for the NFL, if the lockout happens, only the good Lord knows when we'll see a game again...)  So, this post is in honor of the Super Bowl and my favorite sport!  Side note - My team, the Carolina Panthers, literally were the farthest from making it to the big game.... Anyways, below are some of my favorite Etsy football finds for kids.

Baby Football Hat

Girl Football Hat


Football Leggings


Team Onesie and Matching Tutu
This was the only good picture I could find of a team shirt and tutu.  I love this look, but I'm not partial to the team :-)

8 comments:

Ashley Lauren said...

You HAD to post that ugly crimson!!! Uggghhh Hook'em haha

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

haha it's the only good picture I could find of a baby in a team shirt and tutu! I have no affiliation. I like Texas too!

Ashley Lauren said...

Ok good! You just saved yourself a follower haha! Have a great weekend doll!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Eeeeee I need I need I need!!! Great finds yet again, but I expect no less!

curlyq said...

Love that pic of you on your tractor Jana and love your little blog:)

Ashton said...

I am obsessed with football, too. I wake up early on Saturdays just to make sure I catch all of the Gameday. My daughter will have a custom garnet and black tutu! Those football hats are precious!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

omg that first hat is wayyy too cute. xoox jcd
www.cornflakedreams.com

Unknown said...

OMG Great...thanks for inspiring me :) .... mobil sedan corolla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...