Tuesday, April 19, 2011

and I'm the Only Bait in Town...

Tonight I am going to the Jimmy Buffett concert and I am so excited!  These are pictures from the last time JB was here in Raleigh.  It was a fun time and I am hoping tonight will be too! {With this said, I still have a heavy heart for all the people that were devastated by the tornadoes here this weekend.  Still praying for them...}

What do you all think about me rocking my parrot shirt again...  I kind of hate to wear the same thing, but what better shirt to wear to a Jimmy Buffett concert...right??   








In relation to the picture directly above, I'll leave you with some lyrics from my favorite Jimmy Buffett song (sometimes I feel like this...hahaa)

But now she lives down by the ocean
She's takin' care to look for sharks
They hang out in the local bars
And they feed right after dark
Can't you feel 'em circlin', honey
Can't you feel 'em swimmin' around
You got fins to the left, fins to the right
And you're the only bait in town

You got fins to the left, fins to the right
And you're the only girl in town 

10 comments:

Ashton said...

YES! You can wear the same shirt again! It is too cute not to wear. Have a great time. Please sing loudly for me and drink lots of beer in honor of me. I wish I could be there!

Dee Paulino said...

That shirt is super cute, it looks like you had fun. Great pictures :)

Lauren Caldwell said...

SO SO jealous that you're going tonight!!! I would LOVE to be listening to some Buffett right now! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Carolina City Girl said...

anything with sequins on it is okay in my book :) have so much fun!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

love the pictures, y'all are going to have so much fun! i vote yet, wear the shirt again-- it's perfect for the occasion and maybe it can become an annual tradition??

Jenna said...

Enjoy the concert and I totally think you should go with the parrot shirt!

So jealous!

xoxo
Jenna

Marketing and Martinis said...

so so jealous! a buffett concert is on my bucket list! thought this was FINALLY going to be the summer, but work takes priority...again :).

the parrot shirt? you can't beat it!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I say rock it again with either a red, blue or yellow skirt!! That tank is so awesome!!

Fash Boulevard said...

looks like so much fun. Super glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Ashley Lauren said...

hey darlin just stoppin by to let you know I gave you the lovely blog award!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...