Monday, April 11, 2011

Sea and Southern Style - Chambray Part III

I posted here and here about seeing blue chambray everywhere.  Well I have came across a few colored chambray pieces and I am loving them! 


LuLu*s Coral Chambray Dress

J.Crew Sweet Orchid Chambray Dress

J.Crew Chambray Military Tunic

J.Crew Men's Red Chambray Shorts
  
LuLu*s Blue Chambray Dress
 (okay, okay, so I know this is regular colored chambray, but I had to include it because it is be-a-utiful!)


What do you think of colored chambray?

4 comments:

katelyn w said...

I love the coral dress! It would be perfect for Keeneland if the weather would ever warm up and it would stop raining!
Have a good monday!
xo, kmw

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

love the j. crew dress! it's so easy and stylish!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love the last dress, you always find the best one-shoulder dresses :)
xoxo jcd :: ps im hosting a interior design link up! post about your dream room or decor wishlist and link up at cornflake dreams all week!

Jessica said...

I love both Lulu dresses. They are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...