Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vestique Fashion Show

Tonight I am going to the Vestique fashion show and I am super excited about this for several reasons.  

For one, I am pumped to see some of the new pieces they haven't put on the website yet.  I stalk their website daily, like I mean at 8am on the dot every morning, I am on there, and have noticed they haven't put a lot of new stuff up this past week.  Sooooo I am figuring that they are saving it for tomorrow night and I can't wait!   

For two, I might get to meet Sarah from We're Just Like You, Only Prettier if she goes. We had planned on trying to meet at the NCSU Spring Game a few weeks back, but that was the day the tornadoes came through here and we had to leave the game early.

For three, I am excited to be social on a work night... If you haven't gathered, I like to socialize and like to talk even more...   I might even get to see some people I haven't seen in a while.  

and while we are on the topic of Vestique, I had a lot of people tell me they liked my coral branch necklace that I wore to Kristen's rehearsal dinner (picture below) in my post on Monday.  Welll I got it from Vestique and while they don't have the gold anymore, they do have it in silver.  I have seen it in person and it is be-a-utiful.  I am still trying to decide if I need it in both colors...



 p.s. - Although I talk about it a lot, I am in no way affiliated with Vestique (except for being their #1 stalker of one-shoulder dresses) I just truly love it and everything the company represents.  The two girls that started it are two of the nicest people you will ever meet and I really like the clothes.  Just had to throw that in there :-)

12 comments:

Lauren Caldwell said...

FUN! love love that necklace! :)
xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Kate said...

Wow, yeah... that necklace is just divine!

Lamb said...

I have begun stalking the website too! Just in case the necklace comes back in gold again...!

I ordered a top from there awhile back and love it. I am going to stock up on summer dresses soon! They're all adorable!

xo lamb

lamb loves

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

How exciting! I have become obsessed with Vestique since I discovered it through the blog world and am hoping to order some pieces this summer!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Also, since you're an experienced Vestique shopper, how does their sizing run? I'm always hesitant to order things online for that reason, so I'd love any feedback you have!

megan said...

I may just have to get that necklace! Have fun tonight!!

WhatMissLoves said...

That sounds like so much fun! Have a great time! I definitely love their clothing and your necklace is much too cute

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love that dress and your necklace! Gorgeous!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I can't wait to hear about it!!! I LOVE that necklace on you. I say get it in silver too!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

PS if you've bought a dress from vestique how are the lengths? i want to buy a dress but im worried they might be too short (like forever21 short).

Twenty Something Blonde said...

I'm quite jealous you could go to the vestique show...I actually was knew both those girls when I was in school with them :) small world! Hope it was a blast!

Haughty by Nature said...

LOVE that coral necklace. Must.Have.It.Now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...