Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

As I posted yesterday, today is our spring football game.  Last year the weather was PERFECT.  Sunny and warm.  Today not so much... (Think pouring rain, hail, 50+ mph winds)  Buttt I'm going anyways.  Hopefully it will hold off until the red team beats the white team or the white team beats the red team.  But if not, everyone will be packed under the stands.  and about that pink I said I was going to wear yesterday...  My rain coat happens to be a coraly-pink...so at least I should have that covered.


I love spring game for several reasons....
  • Spring is FOR REAL here. Hopefully we won't be having anymore temps in the 30's or 40's and certainly hopefully NO SNOW again for like 8 months (big smiling face inserted here)
  • Spring game means football season is about four months away....woot woot
  •  I get an awesome poster of our football team to hang in my closet for the year (much to my dismay it has to go in there....as it certainly doesn't match the rest of my nautical/neutral decor in the rest of my house)
  •   We get to do a little tailgating!
  • We get to see how our football team may be next year (fingers crossed that this afternoon when the game is over we will have seen lots of positives in the game today)

Well I suppose that's enough about football for the moment...  I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

LC said...

Hope you don't get caught in the nasty weather. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

Unknown said...

football is exciting! i miss going to all my college's games!

Love your blog! Following you now :)

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

Kelly-Marie said...

I can't wait until football. It seems so far away, but hopefully it will hurry and get here. Love your blog, it's too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...