Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Fancies #8


So my Friday's Fancies this week with {av} of long distance loving is a little different than normal.  Tonight I am going to a 5 year olds birthday party... butttt get this, it's tailgate themed and that's certainly my kind of party! My sister has babysat him (and his brother) for a while and they are the cutest things ever.  His favorite team is Appalachian State, so we are supposed to wear black and yellow and this is totally what I'd wear if I had $685 to spend on a cotton jacket with an anchor on it... ha  In actuality, I have no idea what I'm going to wear, but I'm sure I'll throw in a nautical touch somehow.  The rest of my weekend will be spent relaxing and preparing for Kristen's wedding festivities next week/weekend. 


Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Birthday Eli!

10 comments:

Lauren Caldwell said...

how fun?! lovin' that outfit too! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

v fun! sounds like a great weekend :) xoxo jcd

megan said...

So cute! Enjoy the bday party..I'll be cleaning the house. Oh boy.

Unknown said...

How fun! Have a great weekend!

A Big Little Life said...

In response to your comment...the dandelion just kind of gives you a brighter, awake look. Benefit makes a bunch of little powders---there's one called dallas that my sister uses that gives a bronze look! Hope this helps : )

katelyn w said...

Love the outfit, such a cute birthday theme! Have fun : )
xoxo, kmw

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

sounds like so much fun! love those starfish earrings!

meghan said...

i love the idea of a tailgate themed party!! it is so cute! i think it might be a bit soon to be bookmarking ideas for birthday party themes, but once i get engaged and married and have kids i hope i remember this! have so much fun!!

Stefany said...

I love that bright yellow sweater. The anchor on it is so cute. :)

ali v. said...

Do you realize that we think so much alike it's scary? Comparing our Friday's Fancies is almost funny--black and yellow all the way ;)

Hope you had a good week, love! Can't wait to see what you picked this week! xoxo {av}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...