Monday, April 4, 2011

Nautical Themed Makeup

Thanks to Ashton at Soulshine for emailing me about this after seeing it in Matchbook magazine!  We both agree that it might be a tish bit overpriced for eyeshadow, but a portion of the proceeds do go to help saving sea turtles.  It is so beautiful I would hate to ruin it by actually using it...

Chantecaille Sea Turtle Palette

Two Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful Bronzing Powder

I came across this bronzer when I was in Sephora.  You know it caught my attention since it has seashells on it... 

tarte glam gams leg bronzer
 
I also saw this in Sephora. It's bronzer for your legs... I am in the market for a good self tanner, but I am not sure about how this would work.  But I do love the starfish!

6 comments:

...just another preppy shopaholic said...

OMG, love the sea turtle palette! Too cute!

Ashton said...

Thanks for the shout out! I am like you, I would not be able to use it. I would just stare at the pretty sea turtles. I have love for nautical things as we know, and spot them all over the place. Well know when I see them I think of you. About to send you some necklaces that I saw at Urban this weekend.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

hehe, i love it! i went home over the weekend and was perusing the pottery barn catalog-- i wanted to tell you they have a whole nautical theme going on for this season, you should definitely check it out!

Lauren Caldwell said...

how cute?!! and love that a portion goes to help sea turtles!

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Seaside Style said...

Awww Turtle idea cute! But I wouldn't want to wreck the little turtles on the make up. It is a great cause.

Arabella said...

The sea turtle makeup is awesome - I'm not sure if I would use if either, but it's cool! :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...