Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sea It...Love It... - Gymboree

So I may or may not have spent like an hour in Gymboree on Saturaday... I needed to get several baby gifts and, of course, when I got in there I was surrounded by lots of nautical cuteness.  I did a post here and here a few weeks back about their cute nautical stuff for babies and kids, but they have gotten more!!  I don't want kids anytime soon, but they better make this stuff when I do!!!








All of this can be found at gymboree.com 


{all images were taken from gymboree.com}

5 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

omg LOVE the little octopus bib and that pink ruffled dress. too cute :) xoxo jcd

Linley said...

what adorable! little pieces you came across! seriously love the first, green dress!

Carolina City Girl said...

precious! that pink ruffled top needs to come in my size.

megan said...

SUPER cute! I'm bookmarking for when my friend has a little girl in August! :)

Lauren Caldwell said...

TOO cute! I love that octopus onesie!!! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...