Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sea It...Love It... - Gymboree

So I may or may not have spent like an hour in Gymboree on Saturaday... I needed to get several baby gifts and, of course, when I got in there I was surrounded by lots of nautical cuteness.  I did a post here and here a few weeks back about their cute nautical stuff for babies and kids, but they have gotten more!!  I don't want kids anytime soon, but they better make this stuff when I do!!!








All of this can be found at gymboree.com 


{all images were taken from gymboree.com}

5 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

omg LOVE the little octopus bib and that pink ruffled dress. too cute :) xoxo jcd

Linley said...

what adorable! little pieces you came across! seriously love the first, green dress!

Christin {at} Carolina City Girl said...

precious! that pink ruffled top needs to come in my size.

megan said...

SUPER cute! I'm bookmarking for when my friend has a little girl in August! :)

tickled. said...

TOO cute! I love that octopus onesie!!! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...