Monday, April 18, 2011

Joss & Main - Lilly Pulitzer

Joss & Main

Today is the Lilly Pulitzer Accessories and Home event on Joss & Main.  Below are some of the items that will be featured in the sale.  I'm loving that coral water bottle and the beach cooler with the seahorses on it!!

(I just went on there and they don't have half of the stuff they said they were going too...and these images were sent to me by them...sorry if I mislead you!)


If you need an invitation to Joss & Main, you can get one here.







 


2 comments:

Susan said...

I was sadly disappointed by the sale this morning. Did you get anything?

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

I love the iPad cover and drink cozies (that's what we call them anyway!) Remind me alot of Vera Bradley :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...