Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trend - Rompers

I keep seeing rompers everywhere!  I saw them a little last year but was never totally quite sure about them, but I suppose if they are still around this year then they must be in style.  I am not 100% sure if I can pull one off, but below are a few that I like.  



Stay or Flamingo Romper
 I am pretty much in love with this pattern.  How cute are the flamingos!?? I feel like this would be perfect for a cookout or a concert.


 This romper is a bit dressier and we all know I love the color.  I feel like it would be really pretty with some tan wedges for dinner at the beach.


ModCloth Gelateria Romper
(This was on ModCloth but it's sold out now...)
I think this romper is just beautiful.  The color, the fabric, the ruffles... If a romper can be classy, this is it.




I love the nautical look to this romper and think it would be super cute with some tan or gold heels.

12 comments:

MLD said...

You can definitely pull it off. I bought one last year and lived in it. Such a versatile piece. Throw a cardigan over it, some cute sandals, its a great warm weather staple!

megan said...

I feel like everyone but myself can pull off romper's.

Sarah said...

I like them but my bf HATES them..I've tried on a couple and he told me that if I ever bought one he wouldnt be seen with me..haha no not really but he def doesn't like them at all..they are starting to grow on me though.

Lauren Caldwell said...

LOVE rompers!!! Seriously can't get enough of them! Especially love that blue one! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i really like rompers! the first one you picked out is cute.. it would be a pain to have to go to the bathroom in one tho.. how exactly do you work that out? ah well. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Marian said...

Not sure if I can pull off the look either...but I'm kind of a fan of it...and love LOVE the ones you picked out!!

Mary Loyal said...

I totally agree- can't decide how I feel about them. Some people can ROCK them, but I do not think it is a style I would be comfortable in.. nor would flatter my best features. The ones you picked are adorable, though! I wish I could pull them off!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

love the vestique two (surprise, surprise). trina turk also has one out that i LOVE, but like you i'm not sure if it's something i could pull off!

Lamb said...

I love rompers. My sister lives in them during the summer & I am determined to add a few to my wardrobe this season!

xo

P.S. I just tagged you with a Stylish Blogger Award here. :)

Charleston Girl said...

You can totally pull it off. I was hesitant to rompers at first too, but I wore them a lot last summer and they were so cute. A great alternative to a sundress... I would wear them with my canvas espadrilles... Only downside is you have to essentially 'strip' to go the bathroom, lol... so they aren't friendly for like concerts or places where you have to use a port-a-potty or something.. :)

L.A.S. said...

i absolutely love rompers! you must get one! i'm seriously in love with that vestique coral romper, i might just have to get one myself :)

Ashley said...

i was skeptical at first too but i'm loving them lately!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...