Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sea It...Love It... - Furbish

A  few months ago, I saw a barnacle accessory by Furbish on Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore .  I fell in love with it then and there and have been meaning to order it for a long time.  I have been to the website several times to order it and just haven't yet.  Well, while on Monograms and Manicures a few weeks ago, I got a big surprise.  There is an actual Furbish store and guess. where. it's. at?? In Raleigh, which is where I live!  and get this...I pass by it everyday on my way to work!  Kind of sounds meant to be for me to have the barnacle accessory, wouldn't you say...  The outside of the store is really cute and I've always wondered what it was. and nowww I know!  Below are a few of my favorite Furbish things from the website.

Anyone want to predict how dangerous it might be for me to go in this store...






The owner, Jamie Meares, also has an awesome blog, i suwannee, that is full of vibrant colors and beautiful things.  I got this picture from there to show how cute the sea urchin looks in action.  I love it because it reminds me of all the ones I saw while snorkeling in Key West.












All of these things can be found on the the Furbish Studio online store (or hopefully for me, in the store!)

Part II picks coming tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awh, thanks for writing about the store. you should DEF stop in soon!!

megan said...

Love Furbish!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

i could use a pair of those starfish earrings!

Dana Gastelum said...

Love Furbish! I need a trip to Raleigh ASAP so I can visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...